Sharda Narayan Hospital is an integrated centre providing amenities to take care of patients with disorders related to the digestive system, liver and pancreatico bladder illnesses. The section of gastroenterology focuses in the advanced medication of disorders of the liver, biliary tree, pancreas and other gastrointestinal diseases, by diagnostic and therapeutic upper and lower GI Endoscopy and ERCP.
Diagnostic / Therapeutic
- Foreign body removal from upper GI tract
- Hemoclipping, injection tamponade for bleeding gastric and duodenal ulcer
- Glue injection for Gastric varices
- Naso-jejunal tube placement
- Esophageal, antro-pyloric and duodenal stricture dilation and metal stent placement (SEMS)
- Esophageal, antro-pyloric and duodenal stricture for benign and malignant strictures
- Biopsy of upper GI tract lesions
- Sclerotherapy for esophageal varices (EST)
- Variceal ligation for esophageal varices (EVL)
Lower Gastro-Intestinal Endoscopy
- Colonic stricture dilation
- Colonic stenting for decompression in cases of colonic volvulus
Technology facilitates correct diagnosis of various ailments for best and shortest road to recovery. Get a closer glimpse of our cutting-edge-technology in the gallery below.